A Victorian antique silver card case of rectangular shape with a hinged lid and shaped edge, chased on both sides with a clover leaf design. The back with a central circular cartouche engraved with a coat of arms and Latin motto. 3.8 x 2.8 inches to fit regular size business cards. Made in Birmingham 1896 by Deakin & Francis Ltd. Excellent condition.